Tuesday 7 October 2008

What a Tezuka day!

I woke up today morning...
Messaged my mom...
Talked to her, and Hui..
The skype credit ran out...
I called back...

Then, after talking I went to take a shower...
And, I realized... It's Tezuka's birthday...
Hehe...my hubby!

I didn't eat breakfast , no time...
I had to go to school...
It was raining... minute rain...
I was indecisive about whether I should bring an umbrella or not..
I ended up walking in the rain...it wasn't too bad...

Then I remembered it's Gabriel's birthday as well ^0^
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAB!
I was about to send a message immediately, BUT...
I do not have his number in my phone..
Sorry, I send you the greetings through facebook...
Immediately after I reach home! 
All the best to YOU...
God Bless!

So...as I continued my journey towards University...
There was nothing much...
I went for the 'nature of language' seminar

After that, it was raining quite heavily...
Well...Chean Yuin and I then went in search for a place,
to eat...
Haha, I have to take my brunch!

Chean Yuin wanted to take me to drink coffee...
Even though, she can't drink coffee!
But, we ended up in Subway...
Chean Yuin took a picture of the burger I ordered...
But, I'll upload nicer pictures of food next time ^0^
I did my Japanese h/w there...

Then, we rushed...or just walked back to Uni...
Japanese class was great as usual...
Then, we had two other lectures...

The topic of the day:
Chean Yuin and I went to look at a house...
We are planning to move out...

I feel that I'm very lucky on Tezuka day...
It was the same case in year 2006...
Everything sort of just happen nicely...
Though I don't know how to say it...
It's just...my lucky day ^0^

So, I think the place is quite ok...
The room is not as big as my room now...
BUT...there are shops everywhere!!!
Haha...shopping!

Well, after that I came back to St. Mary's College  
It was raining bad!
I didn't bring my umbrella REMEMBER!!!
bUt... wow, I found one in the BUS!
HAha, actually, Chean Yuin found it...
So, I...erm, used it...
Hehe...it's broken, so... I think it was left behind...
Awww...

So, I came back, my shoes wet... Bag wet!
My precious Apple Mac was inside...
BUT...nothing bad happened to it...
Lol, see!!!
My lucky day!

Oh... I can now log on to MSN and Skype ^0^
Previously, I was using another website for msn...
Hehe...lucky, lucky, lucky!!!

I spoke to mom and dad...saw them using Skype...














Just some random picture I took when talking with my parents...
Haha, and I was playing with meu meu in facebook...
Hohohoh...

Will be uploading more pictures...
Still working on my photo skills...
Lalalaala....

No comments: