Wednesday 1 October 2008

Facing Reality now...

Some pictures of what happened in Newcastle...


My room at St. Mary's College

It's great...
One of the biggest...
or...the biggest?





taken by ~ mom <3


City Centre














HSBC














Outside St.Mary's Accommodation














We 're trying to figure out how to play the game..


Lots of food on the table...
First one to finish eating wins!!!







taken by ~ mom <3


You eat...I feed you from the back! [only grapes for me pls!!!]
Dorothy and I were picked
to represent Team7, because
we won the 1st game...

Gosh...we don't want to eat...
It's ok if we don't win...
go sloww...


taken by ~ mom <3




People that I met at Newcastle Chinese Christian Fellowship

Celia (Hong Kong)
Dorothy (Hong Kong)
Janet (Hong Kong)
Eric (China)
Pin (Taiwan)





taken by ~ mom <3

MOM 
me
Celia
Dorothy
Janet
Eric
Pin







taken by ~ aaaaaaah, I forgot!SORRY I FORGOT UR NAME!

Jesmond Parish Church

Beatrice (Malaysia)
Mandy (Taiwan)
me
MOM









taken by ~ I FORGOT HER NAME! (it's the same as the 1 b4)

Airport



me
MOM









taken by ~ Bibi




me
Bibi (Brunei ^o^)
~ she's a senior '2nd year'







taken by ~ mom <3



Reality is harsh... as always...
I'm coping with it...

Life depends on your own choice...
YOU choose whether it'll go well...
or it won't...

BUT...
Sometimes...
A lot of times...
You can't help it...

Time will heal...
As long as one believes...

I chose this path...
I will continue with it...
It's a phase we all have to go through...
Sooner or later...

I shall have faith in God's plan for me...
He IS in charge...
Amen.

6 comments:

GracE said...

missy~!!! hahahaha.. seems lots of fun~!! hahaha.. hmmm.. u seems to slim down~! wat happened ?? the food nt nice or wat??
hahahahahaha..

yea.. true.. u choose this path and u have to go on with it.. pray hard that i can join u in uk after 1 yr.. hahaha..

hmmmmmm.. just have fun and dun get homesick too much~!! haha..

love u lots!~!

and update more..

hugs~!!

God bless~!

MeeShell.. said...

you seems tired in all those pictures le..haha!! must smile bigbig ma~ you should take some photo of the food dere..my..im drooling now..haha~
hey~ uk is in england or america or antartica? im confused again..hmm..

YinZ said...

grace - din have appetite...but now ok dy
u coming UK!!!!!?????
will try my best!
luv you TOO!

meeshell - yea...was tired, sad...my mom took
the pics w/o me knowing, most of
them...food? Hm, I will... I'm in England

GracE said...

blog woman blog~!!

Hungryduo said...

jo-jo~ u still blur as before. forgot ppl's name one =P

- Jestina

YinZ said...

hehe...yea...BUT NOW I GOT IT...IT's CHRISTINE!!!!