Wednesday 22 October 2008

A trip to Manchester

I woke up, did the laundry...
Went for an hour of Japanese class...
And headed to the train station...

A fresh experience for me!
I had to book the ticket online myself, in advance...
And collect the ticket from a FastTicket machine at the station...

Newcastle train station





The train I took to Manchester!








Everything went fine, I reached Manchester on time...
Saw Wen Zhe, and then Gabriel and Siang Khai uncle...
Then had a quick tour around the city!







































































Slush!




























The restaurant where we had dinner!




























Gab and I went outside to take pics!




Vain guy video-ing
himself! haha! 






















Taken from inside the restaurant!














Mango Lassie










































Lamb














Chicken














On board the magic bus...














Then, I had to rush to the train station...
I reached the piccadilly station with four minutes to spare!

Siang Khai uncle helped us take a few more pictures,
I don't have them though...

I slept almost throughout the whole journey on the train,
can't seem to keep myself awake on the train...

My feet really hurt from the rushing...
And now, I have to do my homework!
Syntax!!!! I don't understand!
I had a fun and relaxing day... up until now :'(
But I still enjoy it ^^
HUGZ!

7 comments:

GracE said...

hahahaha.. shuang la u all.. havin fun there.. we are all suffering with exams over here.. hahahaha.. i wish i can be there.. at least to have fun~!! hahahaha.. well.. lucks for u in ur studies.. jia you oh~!

loves and hugs
Grace

GracE said...

btw.. life's here is very hectic.. hahahaha.. can u imagine ppl in our church bring bio books to study after the ju hui?? hahha.. well.. that happens last nite.. every words from the mouth is bio bio bio bio bio.. hahahaha.. kinda fun too.. u get to share ur infowith others.. bt make u look stress.. hahahahahahahaha..

MeeShell.. said...

yup! and i was one of them too~ i have bio test on the nxt nxt nxt week~ sooo sad! have to study hard ge~ HEY!! how come gabriel was there? he din go church yesterday meh?? hmm......very luan ah~ ah well~ have to go ler~ haha!

YinZ said...

haha, dun be too stressed la... I'm sure you guys are gona be ok, I will be praying for you guys here!

Haha, let Gaby do the explaining, lolx... You must be really busy...din't hear from you for quite some time,
but it's ok^^

TOMORROW IS JAE JOONG DAY!

MeeShell.. said...

yea!! totally busy..and oh yea~ today is ammeline's bday~ haha~ we sing happy bday to her during lin chang~ haha~ she looks so embrassed~

Hungryduo said...

lamb!!!!!!
me like =D

- Jestina <3

YinZ said...

busy busy... everyone is busy... haiz, we just have
to keep each other in our prayer ^^

haha...yea, but it was REALLY spicy, hehe, or maybe
my skill in eating spicy food has deteriorated! lol,
sad!