Sunday 5 October 2008

Sunday

LoOki3 here...

Woke up fe3Ling hoM3sick...
cHatTed with m0m...
rUsHed for tH3 bus...
I w@s 3arLy for abouT 10miNs...
Had to wait for the bus...
Haiz...

Well...I was supposed to bring another friend to church..
Was rushing for that...
BUT...
She told me, just as I was rushing...
That she had a previous engagement which she forgot!

GOSH!!!
Haha, it wasn't that bad...
I had the chance to go shopping at PRIMARK...
Window shopping...

People who want clothes...
Drop a note...I'll start looking ^o^
Christmas is coming!!! Tsk Tsk~
Hope the first snowing experience will be good...

So...after that, I went walking to church...
Good excercise...
The bell...clock...or whuteva
kept ringing...it sounded nice though...
Seems to be some sort of occasion here...
Don't know what though...

Guess what this is???


 











Closer view???














Trees???? Take another look...














Haha...nothing much...
Just people running...chanting something I couldn't make out
There has to be some kind of special occasion then...
But...I'm still clueless about what it was...
Saw one of them fall..
Guess that's normal...

From far I thought...
'What is that...a merry-go-round???
Didn't remember seeing one."
Coz they were running continuously...
Looks just like a merry-go-round moving...

Then, I went for service...was early today...
Service was good, my stomach didn't growl...
LIKE IT DID LAST WEEK!!!!!!

Then, I went back to the city to shop after the service...
I actually bumped into the friend who...
erm...airplaned me...
Then, I joined her...and her three China friends for buffet
at no.1...

That was the place I went for dinner the first night in Newcastle...
with my mom and Bryan...
It's in '中國城' ...
We had steamboat + Chinese food!
Hahaha...I didn't eat a lot...
But it costs a lot!!!
Don't like buffet...
Can never eat the amount equivalent to the price!
But I did quite enjoy myself...

Then, I had to rush to bible study..
I walked and talked with my mom n dad...
Just want to listen to their voice..
Hehe, they had to get skype credit to call me...
It's quite expensive...

Then, I met new people again...
I always have to say "Brunei" in Chinese or Cantonese
before people get it...Haiz...

Met a gal from HK...Sincere (dat's her name)
She was shocked that I know Cantonese...
Hn..guess they don't know Brunei's language...

The bible study was good...
Quite productive...
And in my group (Group 3 ~ Ja3 Jo0ng's no!!!)
All Chinese were from different countries...
Co0L...China, Taiwan, M'sia, HK...and Brunei!

After that I went to look at...
Erm, another senior's house..
I plan to move out...
Hopefully...

It was a really nice and cozy place, 
but... I guess it's too expensive...
Haiz...

Oh well...that's a very quick summary of...
Yinz's 1st Sunday by herself...
Wow, it's officially a week after my mom left...

MISS YOU GUYS!!!! Haha...

Btw...I'm sacrificing homework time here...
Just to update...hm...
Have to burn midnite oil noww...
Ahhhh....so much to do!

LOVE U GUYS!!!

PS: A link giiiven by linlin...
     Had to force myself to finish watching it... 
     www.meat.org/

3 comments:

MeeShell.. said...

you finally update your bloggie~~huhuhu~ and i get tat link from um..tink..er..susan's blog,i guess~ forget already~ you all must watch it cuz its important to all the animals!! and you will realize how cruel humans are!! dada oi~~ we miss you too~! hehe~ and i must say..i tink you took tat picture bcz you feel very bored right? wahahaha~ joking~ school starts today lor~ sooo tired.. (ToT)

YinZ said...

Haha...nope, I took the pics coz I wanted to put pics in my blog...huhuhuh...oh, well...did you guess correctly what it was????

I talked with my mom and dad today...then, I suddenly miss MEE GORENG!!! And also the kueh tiao in thien thien!!! I WANT SAMBAL!!! Haahaha, quite hyper now...

Yay, linlin 1st one to leave comment! Haha, will update as often as possible... Now, looking for nice food, so can take picture and let you see!

MeeShell.. said...

hohoh~ and you must also post your own picture yea?? i want to see how you look ler~ hey..n don eat food tat is made in china k? not good for health!! im not joking~! don simply eat~! hehe~ tat's wat my mum told me..so now,im telling yer~ see how caring m i?! haha!

i din guess it..cuz i donnoe wat is tat.. looks very weird..i tot its sumtin weird..but it turns out to be ppl running here and there~ haha~