Sunday 19 October 2008

Everlasting God,
The years go by but you're unchanging.
In this fragile world,
You are the only firm foundation.
Always loving, always true,
Always merciful and good, so good.

Uncreated One, you have no end
And no beginning.
Earthly powers fade,
But there is no end to your Kingdom.
Always loving, always true,
Always merciful and good, so good.

Yesterday, today and forever,
You are the same, you never change.
Yesterday, today and forever, 
You are faithful and we'll trust in you.

Today's service was for the kids, I really enjoyed.
Met new people again.

God's blessings has been abundant,
His patience remarkable,
His love wonderful...

Gabriel called,he's in England!
Haha, was quite shocked... Had a good chat!

IT'S GRACE's BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!
HAPEEEEEE BIRTHDAY GRACIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
May God's blessings shower upon you as it always had...
May you see His promises and abide in His rules...
No matter what happens, you're forever God's little girl! ^^
Love & hugzzzzz ~ <3

Pictures from yesterday:












































Wallington House





















































































SHEEP!!! (for Xiah-boo)




























I FINALLY SAW A CAT!!!! (for tze tze)
























































Ouch...the sun! (I understand how JJ feels when taking pics ^^)










































It was really tiring uploading photos...
I had an exhausted Saturday as well...
But, I had a good rest after rushing back to my accommodation,
to finish my assignment...
Submitted it on9...

Overall I had fun...
Bought some presents ^^

Too bad we couldn't take photos in the house...
The doll house was really nice! 

2 comments:

YinZ said...

Haha, just realized after I posted the blog
that one of my picture was not standing
vertically as it should, too tired to change it..
Lolz..

GracE said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. THANK YOU~!! hahaha.. i thought u forgot my birthday liao~!! hahaha.. meaning.. u still kan zhong me rite?? hahahahaha.. gan dong gan dong~!! hahahaha.. love u lots~

hahaha.. and pray for my exams oh~!! i play too much liao~!!

loves and hugs
GrAce..

hope u continue to enjoy there~!!

hugs~ miss u~!!
God bless~!!