Wednesday 8 October 2008

Reminiscence

Finally got the pictures from my dad...


The night at the airport:














Ling Tiing, Si Hui, Ren Wei, Caroline, Grace, Ying Hee, Shawn, 
Ke Yu, Charleen, Ernest, Ling Hui, Joyce (:p), Ammeline, me, Amos, 
Gabriel, Si Yan, Yi en, Si Theng...















PEACE!!!
Friends from young...
I can never forget...
Hm, and my cat...
Haha...




















~ dada & linlin <3












Jestina 
me
Choon Ein






We shared a nice experience with auditing...
*wink *wink















I wonder where we're all looking...
Who took this shot?















I've reached London! 16 HOURS LATER!!!
Heathrow:





Reluctant to take picture
but...









Samantha 
me
Hui Na

~after lunch







Time flies...
That's what we always say...

Hopefully time will fly by...
Until we meet again...
How will things progress from here???

May the Lord's blessings fall on each and everyone of you...

Memories are precious...
May we all stay in each other's memories...
I will treasure what we shared...

One day...
We shall all sit in a circle...
And remember...
How wonderful it was...is....will be...
for us to be together!



My lunch + dinner today >.<

.BLT
.prawn + mayo
.ham + cheese


~Just for linlin

4 comments:

MeeShell.. said...

eh?? ok..how come i look sooo dumb on the picture?? sobz~ anyway..i can see tat you're very happy there..haha~ and thx for the sandwitch~ mymy..im soo hungry now.. its soo big! how do you eat it anyway? haha~

YinZ said...

lolz... the sandwich is actually split into three...
haha, I'm feeling better now... how about u?

MeeShell.. said...

hmm.. to tell you the truth.. not that good.. will start studying to realese my stress.. haha~ im weird..m i??

YinZ said...

Haha...a bit weird...lol, but different people have
different way for releasing stress ^o^