Sunday 8 March 2009

Ball Preparation

Today's expenditure T.T

I went shopping in the afternoon for the upcoming International Ball 
It's organized by GCF (Globe Christian Fellowship)

Forgive my lack of skills in photo taking >.<














At first I thought, after visiting about 5 clothes store...
Hm, maybe I should just buy a top to go with my formal slacks...

And then I remembered WAREHOUSE
I went in and fell in love with this dress (Is it a dress???)














Well, it looked REALLY nice...
ON the mannequin...

I thought it's on sale, so I popped it on the counter...
I deliberately bought one size smaller.. hehe 
And this is what I'll be wearing for the ball...
excluding accessories 














This dress costs 55 pounds!!!!!
It turned out that the dress wasn't on sale T.T
But I really like it, so...
didn't return it... haiz


No comments: