Thursday 19 March 2009

Holiday Tomorrow!!

Well... I was reminded of a lessons, 
actually, a few lessons from the past...

One, to share the precious gift that we've received
the gospel, the good news that there is HOPE
after death...

Two, to care for others before yourself...
To love those who are annoying,
and who pisses you off all the time,
those who are SO NoT CUTE T.T
Love them, I'm learning!

Third, rebuilding Christ's status in my life...
Where does he stand... hm...

What-I-Did list:
2 hours Japanese class
bought instant noodles
went to see some professors 
1 hour Japanese class
return books
Latin and Ballroom dance (Tango + cha cha)
walked home
Chinese take away

Watched Ichigo 100% > don't like it T.T
Is there any other nice things/movies to watch!?

Now here I am, awaiting the holiday!!! hHahaha...

Love,
Si Yieng. 

No comments: