Saturday 28 March 2009

Stream of Praise (Glasgow trip)

Some Random Pictures + purchases































































































































We only had about an hour before the concert to have lunch...
Then, I bought 10 CD + DVD for the price of 6 >.<
And, we had another around 1hour 15mins or so 
to take a quick tour around the city... not a lot of time ^^
BUT... it's still an experience!

Zhang Juan and I went to take a quick walk around the city...
Went to take away some kebab, and went to KFC
because there was no place we could sit to eat the kebab...
So, I bought an ice cream in KFC, just so I can sit in ^^
Ice cream + cold weather... it's quite enjoyable... hehe

The Stream of Praise concert was really touching...
I wonder why... God can touch you in many ways ^^
When you think about Him...
No matter how many times you've heard the song...
Or, if you've only heard the song for the first time...
If you can feel Him, He can touch you...
God Bless all of you!
He is real!!

Upon reaching Newcastle, and we all separated 
to our different paths... and set for home...
Zhang Juan, Ma Ying Ying and I sort of ran into a drunk weirdo...
I had a hunch that the apparently drunk guy was going to do something...
He screamed at us.

He was RIGHT BESIDE ME...
I think he scared the hell outa me,
maybe that's why I didn't yell back
when Zhang Juan and Ma Ying Ying both scolded him back...

The weird and funny thing was that... I didn't feel threatened...
Or angry... haha...
It was an interesting day...but I'll have a proper tour around 
Glasgow... one day!

No comments: