Saturday 14 February 2009

Valentine's Day!

Hello, people ^^
Let me introduce you to...



















Heheheh, the new guy!!! Haha...
I am claiming him before anyone else does...
HE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3

MuahAhahaha...

I wasted my day in front of the computer...
Typing a story, and watching coffee prince at the same time...
Didn't do much...

Then, went to a friend's house for a party...
Ate, and talked, made new friends...
And watched Save the Last Dance...

Then, was about to come back, but realized that -
the bus doesn't run this late on Saturday nights T.T
But dear Lois decided we should go for another bus...

On our way there, we saw a man across the street...
Well, it wasn't clear what he was doing, but...
I think he was forcing a girl (maybe his gf)
onto the floor... and she was sort of screaming and yelling ~
Lois was just thinking whether we should cross the road - or not
and we saw the guy attacking another man who just came out of a store nearby!

We decided to go back to Lois's place and ask Sara to bring us home...
The girl was still yelling when we were walking - 
as fast as we could back to Lois's...
Hope she's OK!

Aww~ I miss my car!!

Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's....

1 comment:

MeeShell.. said...

0.0 then why didnt u help her??