Thursday 19 February 2009

Adventure in Life...

Have you ever wondered...
Who am I???
Why am I like this???
I don't understand myself...

Life is your personal experience...
Happiness, Sadness, Regrets...
You made the choice...
BUT did you make them consciously???

Sorry, I'm being random here ^^

I was quite busy this week...
Haven't slept well, slept late... woke up early...
Hm, and now I can't seem to recall what happened...
T.T T.T T.T T.T

Monday - wake up, lecture, jazz&hiphop, homework
Tuesday - wake up, lecture, seminar, jap. class, choir
Wednesday - wake up, forgot bus pass  get bus pass  
                      was almost late for class, learned some
                      Korean, meet at friend's house for pas-
                      toral care meeting  She made pancake 
                      for us...
                      



Can you believe
this is the 1st try???

It was delicious!!!




Thursday - wake up, jap. class, home, jap. class, pastoral care meeting

I'm going to relax tomorrow ^^^^^
and Saturday ^^^^

Hm... oh well, I shall put in a little bit of study as well...

xoxo,
YinZ

No comments: