Thursday 26 February 2009

New Passion

Well... Let me just sum up what I did today...

Nothing much... >.<

I went to University, all Japanese classes today:
Two hours in the morning, and one in the evening...

Ate lunch at Goose ^^ a bar (I think)
Bought cookies from Millie's ~

Return home, and did some KimBum-ing on9~ <3

Then watched DBSK dance...
Thought about dancing...

Went for my Japanese class
Printed out some piano scores ^^
Then went to the Library to
look for more piano scores while 
waiting for my friend...

Then went to Castle Leazes for my first EVER
latin & ballroom dance lesson...

1st we did walts... it's not as easy as I thought....
Sure the steps were easy, BUT when you pair with someone...
It's easy to step on other's foot...

Then, another dance (I don't know what it is >.<)
It was fun!!!!
Hehe, I've fallen in love with dancing... huhuhu~~

But, my feet is sore from wearing the wrong shoes..
Thank God I'm not going to Uni tomorrow!!!
Bansai!!!! Kakakaka~


No comments: