Sunday 2 November 2008

Thoughts

I had an interesting weekend...
On Saturday, 
I went to look at a flat and a house.
Then, headed to my friends house for dinner.

Got lost, it's really hard to talk about direction,
when your surrounding looks exactly the same.
It was an all girls night, quite fun.
Then, we missed the last bus, and had to take another
but, with that one, we have to walk a distance before reaching home.

I'm feeling tired now, haiz...

Anyway, today... I had my first holy communion service in England.
I ate bread, and drank wine.
Remembering that Jesus died for us...
I love the church...
For some reason, it makes me feel very emotional.
The first time I went, all the songs made me cry...
Today, I was holding back tears...
Jesus' death felt very real...

That's about all I have to share today....

I have to do my assignment, and then read the textbook 
before I can do my homework. Sad >.<

God bless all...

No comments: