Wednesday 12 November 2008

Silly me!

I MISSED CLASS TODAY!!!
My goodness, the last time, 
I missed the appointment with the nurse,
because I overslept, and had class!

Today, I went for the appointment,
BUT I MISSED CLASS!!!
I remembered the wrong time!
AAAAAA!!!!!!!

Thus, I'm punishing myself...
It's Japanese class after all!
I always feel guilty when I miss classes...

I'm going to finish this!




750 ml of 
Organic Fairtrade chocolate ice cream
Yumieeeeee!!!!






Haha...
Why is it a punishment???
I'M GOING TO GAIN WEIGHT!!!!

Ah, I'm not in the right mental condition right now!
Catch you guys later!

I have an assignment due this weekend!
Homework due tomorrow!
Found a house, but CAN'T move in!!! (complicated!)

I fell in love with Tezuka-chi, ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! DAIIIIII SUKI!!!!!!
Hahaha...
Bad Bad, I really do need to settle down.

Mata ne!

3 comments:

MeeShell.. said...

hoi~hoi~ wat link?? tell meeee~ i wanna watch it too!! cuz i feel like crying~ haiz~ im soo stress ge~~ (ToT) nvm..now playing some games to make me feel better..

i donnoe wat's happening these dyas at church cuz i dint go church for about 3 weeks ler?! got exam ba..and i was like so last minute!! tml test,tonite baru study..grr~i cannot defeat temptation!! anyways, so cant update you lo~ sorrie~ ooo~ new phone~ sooo big! but pretty~

don worry!! you're not the one who is gaining weight! mee too!! cuz when i feel stress,i oways feel like eating! 'I WANT FOOD!! GEMME!!'tat's wat i said..haha~ the food there look so niice~~ hohohoh~

bah~up to here la~ tml got skool..AGAIN!! haiz~ well..now..to tink about it..skool aint tat bad after all..i love my frenz~ hehehe..

Hungryduo said...

alasan!
u finding reason to eat it so you won't feel guilty!
hahahahaha

- Jestina <3

YinZ said...

the link is in my previous post.. hehe
lol, seems like you're having trouble!
Haiz, that's life...
That day I eat til wana vomit dy, so, it
turned out to be a real punishment, lol
Yep, it was nice tho', the taste..

Hehe, yea, cold + ice cream... I almost
vomit -_-