Saturday 1 November 2008

Halloween

In the darkness of the night without the moon
I walked along the path between trees and bushes

The night was still
I quickened my pace as I heard rustling noises
There was nothing that would have caused that.
My boots sounded loud against the ground
I turned back, conscious of my heart beat
finding no one behind me.

The wind blew all of a sudden
I walked as fast as I could
imagination running wild
expecting ghosts and monsters to jump out from the bushes.

It was Halloween after all.

I was on my way to the bus stop
I spotted a Superman from afar
All my fears were gone now
I stifled a laugh

So, as we waited for the bus
I spoke to Superman ^^
I didn't get his real name...

I saw a group of children walk by
They were holding pumpkin lanterns
but not too dressed up

I was heading to church
How ironic.

As I walked along the paths of the city
I passed by monsters...
They really did come out after all
But they were far too tame to be monsters
obviously!

It was an interesting sight
Too bad they don't celebrate full fledge Halloween
But, I would have gotten a heart attack 
from all the monsters roaming aroundif they did!

So, I reached church, and we had a nice
praise and meditation night...

Where is God in your life right now?
Which position does he hold in your heart?

We all know the song 'As the deer'
What are you thinking when you sing that song?

Do any of the songs mean anything at all?
Do you think of the lyrics when you sing?
Or do you just sing, 
because it is a nice song?

I had a very good night ^^

Currently, I'm busy with..
Assignment 2 [I passed assignment 1...hurray!]
Looking for a house
Syntax
University

Some of you are reaching the end of exam...
Some of you just half way through...
God is with you all the way...
Ask and you will receive what you deserve...
May His blessings continue to guide you through...
Immanuel.

4 comments:

MeeShell.. said...

IS TAT?? IS TAAAAAATTTT???!!! ISS THAAAAAT TVFXQ'S NEW SONGS??? KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSOOOOOO HYPER NOOOOWWWW~~~~~

GracE said...

hahahaha.. guess wat?? i watched that link in school.. i was crying too~ nt that i cried out loud but those u sniff sniff like that.. so gan dong.. haha.. for the first time i love them ALL so much~ hahaha.haha..

life's here still like that.. i am still havin my exams.. 3 more papers to go.. i wish we have halloween here too.. it'[ll be a lot of fun~!! hahah.. i guess u must be really excited for that.. hahaha..

good to hear that u r really ok now~ hope u get to find a good place to live in.. hahaha.. and i MISS U~!!!! .. take care oh..

loves and hugs
Grace..

God bless~!!

YinZ said...

lin lin go watch the link, v.nice, and sweet...
^^ DBSK saranghaeyo!

YinZ said...

gan dong rite? make me love them even more!!!
SARANG!!! hehe...

I'm ok, but I had Monday bluezzz...haiz, miss
home and skipped class coz I duno how to do
the HW, hohoho...

Halloween was ok la, coz they don't really cel
it here, but in America, yes!

MISS YOU TOO!!!! muackzz

God bless! Am praying for all you guys here...