Sunday 9 November 2008

Remembrance

Walking along the street
Rushing to meet Jin Rong
The bus turned another way again!
Gosh, I just don't understand the buses here!!

I walked around the Grainger street, 
and saw soldiers standing and waiting to fire the canon.
That was an unexpected scenario.

What's the occasion?
I continued to walk...
Then, the canon went off.

Suddenly, I realize, as I was walking...
Everyone froze, 
I thought it was my imagination, 
I continued to walk, 
there were very few people walking,
most were standing like statues, 
the whole street went quiet.

All I had in mind was,
WHAT's GOING ON???

It was SCARY!!!
The second canon sounded after about two minutes, 
that's when everyone started to move again.

Wow, there must be a certain occasion.
I found out that it was remembrance day.
A day to remember the soldiers who sacrificed themselves.

Let us remind ourselves
 that there is another person who sacrificed himself...
For US!

Jesus died on the cross for us, because he LOVES YoU and mE!
May God bless all those who believe with the essence of life!
Trust, have Faith, and be saved!


No comments: