Saturday 31 January 2009

New Year's Resolution

This is a little late...
considering that it's February tomorrow ^^
BUT, better late than never!

I went to look for jobs today...
Giving CVs to a few... restaurants ^^
Hehe, hopefully it'll be ok!
Wish me luck, and pray for me!!
The economic downturn is causing it very hard
to find jobs!

I need to lose weight! 
SERIOUSLY!!!!
The weight just seems to go up, and up and UP!!!!
Grrr, and it's so hard to sweat here!!! :'(

This semester, I'm going to work harder... ^^
I need to be prepared before lectures, and do my homework
earlier, not last minute...

I NEED to study Japanese, and stop making silly mistakes T.T
I'm going to set aside time for Korean as well...
Fully utilize the University facilities ^^

All the best to your New Year's Resolution too!!!

Love. xoXoxO

No comments: