Saturday 10 January 2009

Happy New Year! あけましておめでとうございます!

Happy New Year!!!! 
This is a very late greeting, and I apologize for that...
I've been quite busy lately...

Well, I returned to Newcastle on the 4th January 2009.
Was quite fatigue at that time...
Had to go back to University the next day...

After that, there was worrying about my essay...
which was due on the 9th...
I just handed it in.... on the 9th...
It took me 15 hours to finish it, 
and I was really panicking T.T
Last minute work, as usual... haiz, I know. >.<

Then, there was Japanese final exam...
It was ok, but there wasn't enough time...
I had a bet with my friend...
Whoever loses follows the other one to their country...
If I lose I'm going with her to China!
Well, I'd love to go, but... MONEY!!!!!

Now, my nightmares are partially over...
I slept for barely four hours before the Japanese exam...
Then, after that I did not have enough sleep either...
So now, here I am...

I have two exams next week, Friday!
And the last one on the following Tuesday!!
After that, I'll be waiting for second semester!!!
Can't wait though... second semester schedule is not too bad...

To all those who are graded up (i.e Form 4 to Form 5 etc...)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I've just realized that people are grading up, 
as it doesn't happen here T.T
We've graded up in September...

Jia You people!
Life isn't a piece of cake!

No comments: