Saturday 13 December 2008

One Day Trip to York!

Lots of pictures for you guys ^^
I think I'm going to die uploading them...
It's 12:22a.m. here T.T

We were scheduled to meet at the Student Union
at 7.42a.m.
I almost overslept, woke at 7.14a.m.
Rushed out, and ran to the bus stop...
It was...very very breathtaking.

Then, we went by bus. It was an approximate 2hours drive.

First stop, Betty's CAFE TEA ROOMS:














A place worth queuing for:
It's the second last Saturday 
before Christmas, and apparently 
people from all over visits York.
A place famous for the 'traditional 
afternoon tea'.
It was around 10.15a.m.






An outside view
























   
Isn't 
the 
Snowman 
Bar 
chocolate 
cute
???









Yumeee~~














Inside view







Washroom
























































Cakes














I got scolded, for taking the pictures too close T.T
I quote "Excuse me, just behind the glass, not over them."
Hhaha... I managed two close up pictures!




























This is the traditional afternoon tea ^^













































Tea
 +
set

GBP 15.75


























































































I ordered Pan-fried Salmon Salad





GBP 9.95








and Swiss Sparkling Apple Juice (I think)





GBP 2.95








After that, we went shopping in town ~














YANKEE CANDLE
















































































































An ice sculpture in the middle of the street >.<














THE CAT GALLERY


















The cats' eyes follows
you where ever you go...


























































































Other pictures from town










































MCArthur Glen Designer 
















































































































Fish and Chips



It's a tradition to eat
Fish and Chips on Fridays

but...
today's a Saturday...
I ate it anyway ^u^








They cost 20p each...

かわいいですね。

































HARVEST of the day ~~









from 
Claire's Outlet












from 
DANIEL footwear








































from 
Yankee Candle












from 
WHITTARD of Chelsea  



2 comments:

MeeShell.. said...

HALOR~!
wow..so many pictures..kinda tired of scrolling up and down. hahaha

york looks like a great place to celebrate christmas. not like brunei~ sooo boring!! i wanna go japan again!! haiz~ i wan to celebrate christmas and countdown over there! they have this countdown party at the universal~ haha! i got lots of things to tell u about japan! it is such a great place!!

just like wat grace said..church is moving..all the memories.. haiz~ feel so sad~ i dont know how our new church looks like..but they said the new tf gathering place is smaller than the old one..haha! looks like we're going to 'squeeze' lo~

the christmas bu dao hui is cuming up! we wanted to wear the dress which looks like a wedding gown?! haha! but i tink tcher hui yun doesnt like the idea..cuz she said its too exposed..hmm..donnoe~but i really like the dresses!! soo nice~ and its only $10!!! we got it from ur mother..hahahaha!

ok..gotta go by now~ hehe!

hughughug..
the one and only..
linlin!! yay!!

YinZ said...

I will be waiting for your e-mail to tell me
about Japan. Hehe, you make me feel like
going to Japan so much more now. Haiz...
Hehe, but it's ok, the day will come for me!

I know, my mom told me about the church
moving. Haiz, I want to go back and see all
the changes T.T

Yea, that's why I upload till feel like dying...
Haiz, it's a nice place, but I'm celebrating
Christmas in Newcastle tho...hmm